Are you looking for hiring an accountant to do book-keeping, accounting, auditing and taxation works of your NGO? Call/Whatsapp us at : +91 – 85400-99000 for NGO Audit, NGO Taxation, NGO Accounting and Book Keeping Services. We are a team of duly qualified chartered accountant, company secretaries and advocates, who can make your accounting and auditing works tension free. We are Patna and Ranchi based consultant company providing our services across all the districts of Bihar, Jharkhand and rest part of India also. You can get an excellent quality NGO Registration service by us in the best price and time. We have a team of duly qualified company secretaries, chartered accountant, cost accountant, website developers, advocates, and software developers.
We provide complete services related to NGOs at one place:
- NGO Registration
- Trust Registration
- Society Registration
- NGO Company Registration
- NGO Accountancy Services (Book keeping, Accounting and Auditing)
- NGO Taxation
- NGO Annual Report preparation
- NGO Trademark Registration
- NGO Licenses Consultancy
- NGO Website Development
- NGO Software Development
- NGO Project Consultancy
- 12A Registration
- 80G Registration
- FCRA Registration
- 35AC Registration
NGO means Non Governmental Organisation. We call those organisations NGO, whose main objective is to use their profits in fulfillment of their purpose. Generally, those purposes are to work for development of society or mass population. Trust, Society, Section 8 Company are 3 main types of organisations that can be registered and work like NGO in India.
- Society- Societies are registered under Society Registration Act and has a managing committee of atleast 7 members. Though fee of registration in case of society is lesser than Trust or Company, but it takes more time than others to register a society. Societies are registered by State Government.
- Section 8 Company- Section 8 Company or NGO Company is registered under Company Act, 2013, and can have 2 or more members. This NGO company is registered by Central Government, you can check details online from any part of the world. Its little bit costly than others, but easy to maintain and do compliance.
- Trust- Trusts are registered under Indian Trust Act, and has a managing committee of atleast 3 Trustees. Its easier to register, run a trust than others.Trusts are registered by State Government.
If you want to register Society or Section 8 Company or Trust or want to take any other services relating to NGOs, you can contact us at:
Whatsapp or Call us at: +91-85400-99000
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us at: www.ngosuvidha.com,